Dear Customers and other Partners,
Within the framework of the strategy and rules issued by the Government of the Republic of Mozambique with a view to preventing and combating COVID-19, CGA hereby issues the compulsory measures adopted for access to the office, as well as in its operations and relations with third parties, under the following terms:
A- Access to the office:
- Use of mask / visor or face shield in all public spaces of CGA;
- Temperature measurement and sanitization of hands at the entrance;
- Frequent cleaning of the hands with alcohol gel;
- Maintain distance of at least 1.5 meters;
- Strengthening the security and frequent sanitization of our facilities;
- Suspension of international travel and reduction of domestic travel to that which is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of unavoidable obligations inherent to judicial mandates;
C - Relations with third parties:
1. Replacement, as far as possible, of face-to-face meetings using different means of communication (e.g. videoconferences or telephone conferences), thus reducing the number of employees working face-to-face and, consequently, the implementation of a rotation plan.
Our services continue to be provided by our lawyers, whether they are working on our premises or working remotely. All lawyers can be contacted by means of e-mails and telephone numbers from the respective profiles included on our website (www.cga.co.mz/advogados).
We will continue to monitor the evolution of the situation, as well as the positioning of the Government and other public entities, adjusted to our activity, whenever necessary.
We hope for a quick return to normality, with as little impact on our lives as possible.